Sailboat “Raider” for Sale
Viking 28 in Racing Trim
- In the water now, having been actively maintained until the owner's sudden death. Being sold by the estate.
- Professionally prepared bottom — very smooth, very fast with VC17 antifouling.
- Inboard auxilliary (Vire 7) with folding prop.
- Excellent racing sail inventory:
- Dolye Boston kevlar main with single reefpoints;
- Hardly used North 3Di 155 genoa; ($5K new)
- Hardly used North aramid laminate 140 genoa;
- Boston spinnaker;
- Dolye-Boston kelvar laminate 155 genoa still in good shape;
- Numerous dacron sails including an excellent 110 blade.
- Harken #35 two-speed aluminum self tailing winches.
- All halliards and reefing lines are led through Garhauer rope clutches (that don't slip) to Lewmar two speed winches on either side of cabintop. Halliards are set up for jumping at the mast while racing with appropriately sited cam cleats.
- Third pair of single speed winches behind the primaries.
- Harken traveller and mainsheet: windward sheeting car; 4:1 main with a 12:1 fine tune.
- Continuously adjustable roller bearing Garhauer inboard sheeting tracks that are easily adjusted under load.
- All new running rigging.
- Raymarine instruments: speed, depth, wind, flux-gate compass.
- All LED lighting.
- Folding steel cradle.
- No leaks! Harken roller furler; Autohelm; Mapping GPS; Porcelain head; Optional second battery and 120V inverter.
- Brent Gavin: firstname.lastname@example.org or text messaging 613 857 6042.
- Matt Draisey for viewing: email@example.com or text messaging 519 792 3947.
Boat docked at South Port Sailing Club, 210 Brighton Rd Tecumseh ON.