The 37th Annual Sail for Hospice
Sunday September 10th
Sail for Hospice is an annual event at South Port that raises awareness of our local hospice. Do plan to come out and enjoy the casual racing --- finishing ahead of your competitors is only of secondary importance. And do take this opportunity to raise donations using the pledge form ▼.
$30.00 Entry Fee — Donations over and above accepted with thanks!
Collect donations or make a donation on behalf of your boat.
If you would prefer to donate online rather than on race day:
- Apply the Donation to
- Sail for Hospice
- In the "This Donation is In Memory of or In Honour of" section please write
- SPSC and the name of the boat
- via a form linked from the hospice web page
- or directly when following this link
- 11:00 to 14:00
- Registration, Donation collection & purchase of 50/50 tickets
- Skippers' meeting
- Race start time
- Immediately following the race
- Presentation of Flags including the Dove Flag for the boat raising the most money for Hospice & the 50/50 draw.
- After the awards
- BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs will be available for purchase. Please bring your own beverages & side dishes.
This is a Fun Pursuit Race
No racing experience is needed and we encourage everyone to come out. All instructions will be provided at the skippers' meeting.