The 35th Annual Sail for Hospice
Sunday September 12th
Sail for Hospice is an annual event at South Port that allows skippers to raise awareness along with money for our Local Hospice.
If you would prefer to donate on line rather than on race day
- Apply the Donation to
- Sail for Hospice (in the drop down menu)
- In the comments section please write
- SPSC and the name of the boat
- When following the link
- 11:00 to 13:00
- Registration, Donation collection & purchase of 50/50 tickets
- Skippers' meeting
- Immediately following the race
- Presentation of Flags including the Dove Flag for the boat raising the most money for Hospice & the 50/50 draw will take place on the lawn.
- After the awards
- BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs will be available for purchase. Please bring your own beverages & side dishes.